CHURCH ROSE NURSING HOME part of the MACC CARE GROUP is looking for REGISTERED NURSE to join our friendly and dedicated team. CHURCH ROSE is a 48-bed lively, purpose built, nursing home that has culture and community at it’s heart and celebrates a hugely diverse and rich representation of cultural backgrounds amongst our residents. The team at CHURCH ROSE offers care with kindness, dedication and compassion and with the wider community and families involved with all residents we are truly one big family.
MACC CARE is a growing organisation dedicated to making each home EXCEPTIONAL with BEAUTIFUL interiors and utilising INNOVATIVE technologies. PASSIONATE and COMMITTED to providing a home-from-home for those no-longer able to manage daily life without regular care or nursing assistance. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with the highest standards of care by employing the best people who share our core values that encompass LOVE, CARING and COMPASSION.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· An active NMC pin
· A passion for care of the elderly
· Prior care home experience as a Nurse
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations and the legislative and regulatory framework.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Ability to lead and work well as part of a team
· A respectful, caring and compassionate nature
· A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
· Professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment
· Reliability and drive to always give their personal best.
· The desire for personal development and continuous improvement
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE INCLUDE?
· Responsibility for ensuring the highest standards of person- centred care are always delivered.
· Ensuring that the electronic care system has comprehensive, individualised care plans in place which are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with NMC and company policy and in line with current regulatory framework.
· Administering medication, surgical dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and the management of chronic medical conditions.
· Assist and deal with pre-planned treatments of patients and emergency situations
· Observing and carrying out appropriate handovers to ensure the detail and accuracy of resident information being provided.
· Be responsible for leading and supervising the care team and offering support and guidance particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
· Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
· A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
· Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
· Uniform provided
· DBS fee refunded*
· Paid time for mandatory training*
· Contributory pension scheme*
· 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
· Funded training opportunities*
· Free on-site car parking
· Staff shower and changing facilities
· Staff rest room & food storage/preparation facilities
· Staff accommodation available
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills, experience and personal values we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for all successful applicants
Care home address
8 Payton Road, Handsworth, Birmingham B21 0HP