DORA ROSE CARE HOME – Brocton Road, Milford, Stafford, ST17 0UH
DAY, NIGHT & BANK SHIFTS AVAILABLE
DORA ROSE CARE HOME part of the MACC CARE GROUP is looking for KITCHEN ASSISTANT to join our friendly and dedicated team. DORA ROSE is a 71-bed state-of-the-art care home offering a range of luxury facilities and living spaces designed specifically around care and comfort. The spirit of DORA ROSE is brought to life by the care team who enjoy working in exceptional surroundings and go above and beyond for the residents and their families.
MACC CARE is a growing organisation dedicated to making each home EXCEPTIONAL with BEAUTIFUL interiors and utilising INNOVATIVE technologies. PASSIONATE and COMMITTED to providing a home-from-home for those no-longer able to manage daily life without regular care or nursing assistance. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with the highest standards of care and services by employing the best people who share our core values that encompass LOVE, CARING and COMPASSION.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in a care environment, or a genuine desire to develop a career in this rewarding field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- A respectful, caring and compassionate nature
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- A belief in being reliable and always giving your personal best
- The desire for personal development and continuous improvement
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE INCLUDE?
- Working under the direction of a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
- Promoting our resident’s independence and dignity by delivering the highest standards of care.
- Assisting residents with their personal care such as personal hygiene, washing, dressing and assisting with eating and drinking.
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
- Maintaining accurate care records on the electronic care plan system.
- Undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and supporting new staff.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- DBS fee refunded*
- Paid time for mandatory training*
- Contributory pension scheme*
- 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
- Funded training opportunities*
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff shower and changing facilities
- Staff rest room & food storage/preparation facilities
- Staff access to gym facilities*
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Staff accommodation available*
If you are looking for a new challenge, change of career or are starting out on your career path and believe you have the personal values and beliefs we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.