MEADOW ROSE NURSING HOME, 96 The Roundabout, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2TX
MEADOW ROSE NURSING HOME part of the MACC CARE GROUP is looking for an ADMINISTRATOR to join our friendly and dedicated team. MEADOW ROSE is a 49-bed bright, purpose built, nursing home that revolves around family and local community with the many visitors giving a lively atmosphere. The team at MEADOW ROSE offers care with kindness, dedication and compassion and with the wider community and families involved with all residents we are truly one big family. We believe it is people that make a happy home and the care, and professionalism of our team drives what we do.
MACC CARE is a growing organisation dedicated to making each home EXCEPTIONAL with BEAUTIFUL interiors and utilising INNOVATIVE technologies. PASSIONATE and COMMITTED to providing a home-from-home for those no-longer able to manage daily life without regular care or nursing assistance. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with the highest standards of care by employing the best people who share our core values that encompass LOVE, CARING and COMPASSION.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· A passion for care of the elderly
· Prior care home experience as an Administrator
· Excellent communication skills
· Computer literate – able to demonstrate strong skills in Excel, Word and to be able to learn other applications
· Experience of working to deadlines, working alone and as part of a team
· Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills and working with others Self-motivated individual that shows initiative
· Demonstration of problem solving, decision making and resolution skills
· Effectively manage multiple priorities· The desire for personal development and continuous improvement
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE INCLUDE?
· Collection of data to enable invoicing to be carried out by the Accounts Team. Checking invoices received from Head Office and distributing as necessary.
· Collect and record fee income from local authorities and individuals. Advising new residents on the process of fee payments. Follow up non-payment of fees.
· To oversee the administration team, including rotas.
· Assist individual residents with financial arrangements, including the safe custody of money and valuables, including the distribution of personal funds.
· Maintain petty cash, recording all disbursements and action reclaims to maintain the float.
· Collating payroll (hours worked, sickness, holidays, starters and leavers) and management information completing weekly/monthly returns, submitting to Payroll & Accounts Team to meet deadlines
· Place purchase orders with approved suppliers, complying with procedures, to maintain appropriate stock levels and controls and ensure expenditure is contained within agreed budget limits.
· Provide clerical support for the home as appropriate, including diary management, word processing, photocopying, filing and maintaining personal records.
· Providing a focal point for visitors and telephone enquirers, promoting a positive image and customer service approach.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
· Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
· Uniform provided
· DBS fee refunded*
· Paid time for mandatory training*
· Contributory pension scheme*
· 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
· Funded training opportunities*
· Free on-site car parking
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills, experience and personal values we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
Care home address
96 The Roundabout, Longbridge, Birmingham B31 2TX
ENQUIRY LINE - 0121 271 0800