PRIESTLEY ROSE NURSING HOME, 114 Bromford Lane, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 8BZ
SHIFT – NIGHTS – 36 HOURS
PRIESTLEY ROSE NURSING HOME part of the MACC CARE GROUP is looking for CARE ASSISTANTS to join our friendly and dedicated team. PRIESTLEY ROSE is a 45-bed nursing home that provides a warm ambience and its sunny disposition is maintained by the excellent team of carers, many of whom have worked at the home for over a decade. The team at PRIESTLEY ROSE offers care with kindness, dedication and compassion and we believe it is people that make a happy home and the care, and professionalism of our team drives what we do.
MACC CARE is a growing organisation dedicated to making each home EXCEPTIONAL with BEAUTIFUL interiors and utilising INNOVATIVE technologies. PASSIONATE and COMMITTED to providing a home-from-home for those no-longer able to manage daily life without regular care or nursing assistance. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with the highest standards of care by employing the best people who share our core values that encompass LOVE, CARING and COMPASSION.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in a care environment, or a genuine desire to develop a career in this rewarding field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- A respectful, caring and compassionate nature
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- A belief in being reliable and always giving your personal best.
- The desire for personal development and continuous improvement
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE INCLUDE?
- Working under the direction of a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
- Assisting residents with their personal care such as personal hygiene, washing, dressing and assisting with eating and drinking.
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
- Maintaining accurate care records on the electronic care plan system
- Undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and supporting new staff.
- Promoting our resident’s independence and dignity by delivering the highest standards of care.
- You will be required to work within a flexible 7-day rota
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- DBS fee refunded*
- Paid time for mandatory training*
- Contributory pension scheme*
- 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
- Funded training opportunities*
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff rest room & food storage/preparation facilities
Care home address
114 Bromford Lane, Birmingham B24 8BZ
ENQUIRY LINE - 0121 271 0800