PRIESTLEY ROSE NURSING HOME part of the MACC CARE GROUP is looking for CARE ASSISTANTS to join our friendly and dedicated team. PRIESTLEY ROSE is a 45-bed nursing home that provides a warm ambience and its sunny disposition is maintained by the excellent team of carers, many of whom have worked at the home for over a decade. The team at PRIESTLEY ROSE offers care with kindness, dedication and compassion and we believe it is people that make a happy home and the care, and professionalism of our team drives what we do.
MACC CARE is a growing organisation dedicated to making each home EXCEPTIONAL with BEAUTIFUL interiors and utilising INNOVATIVE technologies. PASSIONATE and COMMITTED to providing a home-from-home for those no-longer able to manage daily life without regular care or nursing assistance. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with the highest standards of care by employing the best people who share our core values that encompass LOVE, CARING and COMPASSION.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· An active NMC pin
· A passion for care of the elderly and dementia care
· Prior care home experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
· Ability to lead and work well as part of a team
· A respectful, caring and compassionate nature
· A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
· Professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment
· Reliability and drive to always give their personal best.
· The desire for personal development and continuous improvement
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE INCLUDE?
· Responsibility for ensuring the highest standards of person- centred care
· Ensuring individualised care plans are in place, regularly reviewed and evaluated.
· Administering medication, and leading excellent clinical care
· Manage pre-planned treatments of patients and emergency situations
· Observing and carrying out appropriate handovers
· Be responsible for leading and supervising the care team
· Liaise with health and social care professionals
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
· Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
· DBS fee refunded*
· Paid time for mandatory training*
· Contributory pension scheme*
· 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
· Funded training opportunities*
· Free on-site car parking
· Staff rest room & food storage/preparation facilities
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills, experience and personal values we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for all successful applicants
Care home address
114 Bromford Lane, Birmingham B24 8BZ
ENQUIRY LINE - 0121 271 0800