WULFRUN ROSE NURSING HOME, Underhill Lane, Bushbury, Wolverhampton, WV10 8LP
Salary – Dependant on Experience
WULFRUN ROSE NURSING HOME part of the MACC CARE GROUP is looking for PART TIME RECEPTIONIST to join our friendly and dedicated team. WULFRUN ROSE is a 67-bed modern, purpose built, state-of-the-art luxury nursing home with facilities that are second to none that provide comfortable stress-free environments allowing our residents to maximise their quality of life. The team at WULFRUN ROSE offers care with kindness, dedication and compassion to residents as part of their extended family.
MACC CARE is a growing organisation dedicated to making each home EXCEPTIONAL with BEAUTIFUL interiors and utilising INNOVATIVE technologies. PASSIONATE and COMMITTED to providing a home-from-home for those no-longer able to manage daily life without regular care or nursing assistance. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with the highest standards of care by employing the best people who share our core values that encompass LOVE, CARING and COMPASSION.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- With experience as a receptionist in care environment
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge/Experience of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude and friendly personality
- Efficient, organised and well presented
- Excellent Customer Service
- Dedicated and efficient with an ability to handle a varied workload
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE INCLUDE?
- To respond to customer enquiries in a friendly and effective manner, making sure electronic records are maintained.
- To show visitors around the care home in absence of the Care Manager/Team leader.
- Maintain accurate and complete records for residents and staff members confidentially in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Dealing with telephone calls effectively from Doctors, Social Workers, Residents Family members and Professionals.
- Covering for the Administrator whilst on annual leave
- Communicating with residents/visitors in a friendly and appropriate manner
- Carry out LFD testing for visitors
- Provide administration support to the Home Manager and any other duties required.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- DBS fee refunded*
- Paid time for mandatory training*
- Contributory pension scheme*
- 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
- Funded training opportunities*
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff shower and changing facilities
- Staff rest room & food storage/preparation facilities
Care home address
Underhill Lane, Wolverhampton WV10 8LP
ENQUIRY LINE - 0121 271 0800