About the Role:
As a Senior Carer, you will play an important role within our team, helping us deliver high standards of care to our residents. This is a varied role however the main duties will include
- Leading shifts & supporting nurses, supporting the care team with best practice, training and support.
- Supporting nurses with updating and reviewing care plans.
- Administering medicines under the guidance of nurses
- Supporting our residents with personal care and all aspects of daily life.
- Building professional relationships with residents, providing physical & emotional support and promoting quality of life.
- Delivering a warm and friendly service, in welcoming relatives and healthcare professionals to our home.
- Assisting with rota management& shift allocation as required
- Completing delegate audits
- Good communication with the different departments across the home
Care home address
Wulfrun Rose Care Home, Underhill Lane, Wolverhampton WV10 8LP