WULFRUN ROSE NURSING HOME, Underhill Lane, Bushbury, Wolverhampton, WV10 8LP
WULFRUN ROSE NURSING HOME part of the MACC CARE GROUP is looking for SENIOR HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS to join our friendly and dedicated team. WULFRUN ROSE is a 67-bed modern, purpose built, state-of-the-art luxury nursing home with facilities that are second to none that provide comfortable stress-free environments allowing our residents to maximise their quality of life. The team at WULFRUN ROSE offers care with kindness, dedication and compassion to residents as part of their extended family.
MACC CARE is a growing organisation dedicated to making each home EXCEPTIONAL with BEAUTIFUL interiors and utilising INNOVATIVE technologies. PASSIONATE and COMMITTED to providing a home-from-home for those no-longer able to manage daily life without regular care or nursing assistance. We pride ourselves on providing our residents with the highest standards of care by employing the best people who share our core values that encompass LOVE, CARING and COMPASSION.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience working in a care setting and have an NVQ3 in care or equivalent and will need to complete Macc Care medication awareness training
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- A respectful, caring and compassionate nature
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- A belief in being reliable and always giving your personal best.
- The desire for personal development and continuous improvement
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE INCLUDE?
- Working under the direction of a Registered Nurse and supporting the Nurse to complete monthly and weekly checks to monitor the health of our residents and reporting any significant changes
- Administering medication in line with the Macc Care medication policy and assist in keeping accurate records.
- You will be responsible for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
- Assisting residents with their personal care such as personal hygiene, washing, dressing and assisting with eating and drinking.
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
- Maintaining accurate care records on the electronic care plan system
- Undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and supporting new staff.
- Promoting our resident’s independence and dignity by delivering the highest standards of care.
- You will be required to work within a flexible 7-day rota
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- DBS fee refunded*
- Paid time for mandatory training*
- Contributory pension scheme*
- 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
- Funded training opportunities*
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff changing facilities
- Staff rest room & food storage/preparation facilities
Care home address
2 Ivyfield Road, Erdington, Birmingham B23 7HH
ENQUIRY LINE - 0121 271 0800